Looking To Freshen Up Your Smile? Try Veneers!
Dental veneers from your dentist in Morrisville, NC, can improve your smile.
It’s natural for your smile to lose a little pizazz, especially as you get older. Everyday habits, the aging process, and lifestyle factors can all combine to make your smile look damaged, stained, or dull. Fortunately, there is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that can dramatically improve the appearance of your smile. It’s called dental veneers!
Dr. Geetha Sripathi of Elite Smiles in Morrisville, NC, offers a wide range of dental services, including dental veneers to improve your smile.
Dental veneers are thin sheaths of beautiful porcelain that are cemented onto the front surfaces of your teeth. They allow you to change the size, color, shape, and other attributes of your teeth, giving you a perfect smile.
Dental veneers are a great choice to improve the look of:
- Worn-down, eroded teeth
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Fractured or broken teeth
- Traumatically damaged teeth
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Unevenly shaped teeth
Veneers also allow you to minimize the appearance of rotated, overlapped, and crowded teeth. They can even minimize the appearance of gaps or uneven spacing between your teeth.
Veneers made of porcelain have become one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services because they offer benefits like these:
- Lifelike beauty because porcelain looks just like tooth enamel
- Stain resistance, so your new veneers will stay dazzling for years
Conservative treatment because little to no tooth structure is removed
- Time-saving because treatment is quick too. You can have a completely new smile in as little as 2 to 3 appointments. In fact, many people choose veneers to freshen up their smiles just in time for a special event.
If you want a new, perfect smile, dental veneers are the right choice for you! To find out more about how dental veneers can freshen up your smile, call Dr. Sripathi of Elite Smiles in Morrisville, NC, at (919) 388-0137 now!